Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Commish - Louie - Mark Baker All Stars

It is I, your Commish!  Depending on how and/or how long you have known me, I am either Lou or Louie.  I am old and curmudegony.  I currently live in StCharles (pronounced as all one word), MN though I was born and rasied in the greater Palatine, Hoffman Estates, Barrington, IL area.  I enjoy da Bears, urban Gorilla maulings and awesomely terrible movies.  I dislike, yet respect, the Packers in the same way that competitive siblings feel about one another.  I think that everyone who has ever been or ever will be on the Vikings has a strange fetish involving a 9-iron, a water buffalo and some ice chips.  Everyone, that is, except Adrian Peterson.  He and I are very similar in that we both piss excellence, we are both in great shape and my wife wears jerseys with each of our names and numbers on the back.

I have a nearly 3 year old daughter and another on the way, due at the end of May.  Both of their names start with the letter C.  I would be lying if I told you that I have never thought about them starting a musical group and calling it C+C Music Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment