Sunday, April 13, 2014

Quick note for Monday April 14

Hey Tot Heads.  I have terribly unfortunate news for all of you.  Our regularly scheduled Monday Recaps and Tuesday Pickups are going to be delayed a day each.  Stupid real life is getting in the way as I have to travel down to John Deere Harvester Works in East Moline for some meetings tomorrow.  We are leaving at like 5am and will not be back until 9 or 10.

Fear not, the regularly scheduled programming will return on Friday with ass hDLes and eventually Kyler will figure out something unique and entertaining to write about.  If anyone else is interested in posting from time to time, let me know and I can add you to the authors list.  If all you want to do is read and enjoy, that's a-ok too.

Anyways, I hope you can all survive your Monday sans Recaps.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post this morning and then I thought this afternoon "hey maybe he got around to being able to do it". To my dissapointment it had not been updated and my afternoon at work dragged on. Also if you could add me to be able to post somethings that would be great. I probably won't post much but probably will post something from time to time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete