Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Meet the Tot Heads

Over the next few days, I will try to post small biographies about each person in the league. Because many of you don't know one another, I thought it would be cool to have something that we can refer back to when we are imagining our opponents standing across the fake baseball diamond while watching our fake teams. The only problem with that is that I dont know some of you, and even some of you that I do know, I don't know very well.

Luckily, I have never really let not knowing something get in the way. So, for these "biographies" I will be including some facts, some third hand knowledge and a few blantanly false and made up information. If I offend you from something I write about you, let me know and I will take it down. I will probably make fun of you later for it, but at least that won't be in a public forum.


Also, if you are too lazy to make your team name something other than "(your name's) Team), then I am going to be too lazy to introduce you to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment