Friday, October 16, 2015

Stuffs

There have been a number of big things going on in the life of the Tot Heads since the baseball season began, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention them.  I am sorry that I didn't get to these sooner and that there isn't more to each of them.  I am proud to be a part of this group and I think that it is very cool that we get to see each other grow up and go through major life events at similar times.

We'll start at the top:

LC TomSula -  LC TomSula is making his lady friend Britney his assistant coach for life TONIGHT (10/16/15).  The official wife and children of the Tater Tot blog and I will be in attendance.

Uncle Jimmy and his wife are expecting their second son (who I am hoping will be named Warren Giancarlo, I think I almost convinced his wife the first time around, maybe I will have more success this time) in a few weeks.

Dusty married my sister-in-law, officially joining the family for good now.  There's not getting out buddy.

Kyler is graduating from college and will be starting adult life in about 2 months.

The Sizzler (aka John) pulled the combo, getting engaged to his lady friend and they are now expecting a son as well.

I am not really sure what's going on with Kevin. 

Tyler and Zach are continuing to fight about random things.

Bob is still a dick.



No comments:

Post a Comment