Monday, April 7, 2014

Down the Rabbit Hole we go

There were 4 intra division matchups this week, 2 between Bone Thugs rivals and 2 between Harmony rivals, as well as one interdivision clash.  These matchups across the division boundry will henceforth be refered to as Crossroads (so you won't be lone-lay).  I dare you to read that without singing.  Also, you're welcome for putting that song in your head for the rest of the day.  And really, who couldn't use a little more Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone and Flesh-N-Bone in their daily lives.  RIP Easy-E.

I am thinking that each matchup will get a little blurb about key players or Tuffy Rhodes type freakish performances and then the Mike Shaw Subaru Super Mo Replay of the Week will get an extended look.  I will probably play with the format for the first few weeks and figure out what works and what doesnt, because, well, its my blog and I'll get tacos if I want to.


And now...on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment