Friday, September 26, 2014

Current Rosters

Posted below will be all 10 current (final) rosters with the price that I have listed for each player.  I have gone over these pretty carefully, but if you think there is a mistake, I will gladly take another look.  With the waiver wire now closed (I think), these should be the rosters that we go through the winter with.  I will try to have a trading period open in February (whenever we can sign up for the new baseball season), but there will be no trading and no waiver until then.  Any move that is made will be reversed.

For keepers, remember, you are keeping 10 players, no more, no fewer.  Keepers are due March 1, 2015 (theres more on that in an earlier post), but I will send out reminders and talk to most of you before then.  If you would like to submit keepers prior to that, please feel free.  They may get posted, but they will not be official until March 1.  For example, if Kyler tells me his 10 keepers tomorrow, I will likely post them sometime between now and March 1st.  But Kyler can revise those keepers at any time up until midnight on the morning of March 1.  If some of you are worried you will forget, you can turn keepers in tomorrow and then revise them as many times as you want.  As long as I have a keeper list with 10 names from you between now and March 1, 2015 you will get the players on that list.  If you do not provide a list (there is no excuse for this), I will assign your 10 highest paid players as keepers, regardless of position.  If you have a pair of 1b amongst your 10 highest paid, then you will keep 2 1b.

If anyone has questions on this, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment